Saline Summer Music Series
The Saline Summer Music Series is a free outdoor concert, every Thursday night from 7 to 9 pm from June through August.
Ann Arbor Street in the heart of Downtown Saline is closed down and becomes a lively gathering spot to dance in the street.
The Saline Summer Music Series is presented by Saline Main Street, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
Rain Location is The Fifth Corner, 211 Willis Rd, Saline, MI 48176
2019 Saline Summer Music Series line-up
- June 13th - Pajamas - Jam, Rock, Funk
- June 20th - The Invasion (British Invasion)
- June 27th - The Memphis Thrillbillies (Rockabilly)
- July 4th - No Concert
- July 11th - Thunderwude (Celtic Music)
- July 18th - Frontier Ruckus (Indie Folk)
- July 25th - Young Pioneer (Pop)
- August 1st - Wyland (American Indie Alternative Rock)
- August 8th - Matt Jones & the Reconstruction (Ragtime)
- August 15th - Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic Youth Fiddling Show
- August 22nd - Saline Big Band & Depot Town Big Band (Big Band)