Rockin on the Riverfront
Chevrolet Rockin’ on the Riverfront, The annual free summer concert series on Friday evenings from 7:30 pm - 10 pm in July and August, directly behind the GM Renaissance Center, along Detroit's beautiful RiverWalk. Gates open at 5:00 pm
Viewing space will be on a first-come, first-served basis and people are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets. In addition, boaters on the Detroit River are invited to anchor near the riverfront and enjoy the view of the stage from the water.
Convenient parking is available for $5 per vehicle at the GM surface lot at the intersection of St. Antoine and Atwater, adjacent to the GM RENCEN, only credit cards are accepted.
Andiamo Detroit Riverfront will provide refreshment and food concessions at several locations across the plaza. Outside food, beverages or coolers will not be permitted.
Rockin on the Riverfront lineup
- Friday, July 12, 2019 – The Marshall Tucker Band
- Friday, July 19, 2019 – Mark Farner’s American Band
- Friday, July 26, 2019 – Soul Asylum
- Friday, August 2, 2019 – Loverboy
- Friday, August 8, 2019 – John Anderson of Yes
- Friday, August 16, 2019 – Little River Band