Rockin' the Shores
Roy O'Brien Ford, Inc. presents Rockin' the Shores Beer, Bourbon and Music Festival, A summer-closing festival in St. Clair Shores at 9 Mile Road & Mack Avenue. Enjoy live music, bourbon tasting, ice cold craft beer and food trucks.
Rockin' the Shores was established in 2016 and new this year, is a bourbon tasting event featuring Jim Beam, Makers Mark, Crown Royal, Basil Hayden, Knob Creek, Coopercraft and more! You'll receive a commemorative Rockin' the Shores glass and eight samples of bourbon. Bourbon tickets are $20 until Sept 1, $25 Sept 2-20 and $30 the day of the event.
Sampling will take place between 5p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Location 9 Mile Road & Mack, St. Clair Shores
- Date June 21 2019
- Time Saturday: 11:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Admission FREE to attend. All Ages until 9p.m. / 21+
Music Line Up
Roy O'Brien Ford, Inc. Main Stage
- 2:00 -2:40pm - Michigan Rock School
- 3:00-3:40pm - Half Light Music
- 4:00-4:40pm - Visitor Music
- 5:00-5:40pm - Ricky Rat Pack
- 6:00-6:40pm - The Lows
- 7:00-7:40pm - Eva Under Fire
- 8:00-8:40pm - Sponge
- 9:00-10:30pm - The Verve Pipe
- 3:40-4:10pm - 7 Days a Year
- 4:40-5:10pm - Rockwell Music Theory All Stars
- 5:40-6:10pm - Orbitsuns
- 6:40-7:10pm - Solid Frog
- 7:40-8:10pm - Asphalt Flowers
- 8:40-9:10pm - Dark Eyed Dreamers
There will also be bourbon tasting from 5p.m. - 8p.m.