Mt Clemens Summer Concerts
Mt Clemens Free Summer Concerts
Bud Light Car and Cruise Show - 2019
The Mount Clemens Cruise takes place in downtown Mount Clemens, Michigan, at the center of Main Street and Market Street.
Friday May, 31 - 6 pm - 10 pm
Saturday June, 1 - 7 am - 10 pm
Live Music on the Main Street Stage with Thrill & the Thrilletts
Friday June 1 - 7 pm - 9 pm
Saturday June 2 - 4 pm - 9 pm
Independence Day Fireworks & River Sight & Sound Concert - 2019
Friday June 28
Located on the river front across from the Court House.
Nightline Band will perform at 7:30 pm with Fireworks at dusk.
Uptown Friday Night Concert Series
There are six concerts in the series, each sponsored by local businesses and the Mount Clemens Downtown Development Authority.
The concerts run from 7:30-9 p.m. at the Fountain Stage on Macomb Place between North Walnut and Pine Streets.
- Friday, July 05, 2019 – John Rhoades Trio (Funk, Blues Rock)
- Friday, July 12, 2019 – Green Dragon (Funk, Soul, Jazz, Blues)
- Friday, July 19, 2019 – 3Piece (Classic Rock, Blues)
- Friday, July 26, 2019 – Whiplash (Classic Rock]]
- Friday, August 2, 2019 A.P.R featuring Liz Smith (Funk, Blues)
- Friday, August 09, 2019 – Soul Commission (Soul, Disco, Pop, R&B)
- Friday, August 16, 2019 – Motor City Josh (Funky Blues)
- Friday, August 23, 2019 – Jarrod Champion Trio (Jazz, Blues)