StreetLife was a Metro Detroit based Punk/New Wave tabloid started in 1980 by Dave Arnold & Linda Roy with assitance from Mark Kliem, Neal Harkness and scores of others. The first issue was combined with another publication, White Noise. 1/2 was StreetLife, flip it over and the other half was Paul Zimmerman's last issue of White Noise.
In PDF Format
Only StreetLife's section, White Noise omitted due to Copyright.
- Issue #2 coming in July 2019
- Issue #3 coming in August 2019
- Issue #4 coming in September 2019
- Issue #5 coming in October 2019
- Issue #6 coming in November 2019
Note: Today, Dave Arnold is the force behind MusicwikiDetroit