Detroit's Howling Diablos with their rockin, funky, blues jam style is well known in Detroit, and everywhere they have toured have become an institution in the city that brought you cars, Motown Music, Vernor's Ginger Ale, and the Purple Gang.
The band started life as a pickup band backing blues legends like Hubert Sumlin and Bo Diddley at a Detroit nightclub. With the addition of an unknown turntablist named Robert Ritchie - better known as Kid Rock - the band helped create a hybrid style that has sold butt loads of records (for other people).
The five-member Diablos give blues an exciting full-court press of urban grit and grunge.
Since their formation they have toured with and opened for acts including George Clinton’s Parliament Funkadelic, Alice Cooper, Albert Collins,
Ben Harper, Hank Williams Jr, NRBQ, Incubus and The James Gang as well as headlining their own shows.
- Electric Live Wire (2017) iTunes Amazon
- Return of the Funk Hand (2013) iTunes cdbaby Amazon
- Ultra Sonic Gas Can (2011) iTunes Amazon cdbaby
- Divine Trash Highway (2009) iTunes Amazon
- Car Wash (2005) iTunes Amazon
- Howling Diablos - Live (2007) iTunes
- Green Bottle (1998) iTunes Amazon
- "Ace of Spades" (2016) Amazon
- Good Rockin' Tonight - The Legacy Of Sun Records (2001) Sire Records Track- "Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee" Featuring Kid Rock