Bay-Rama Fishfly Festival - New Baltimore
Since 1964 The Bay-Rama FishFly Festival in New Baltimore, Michigan, celebrates the community with a family-friendly five-day event.
Billed as The World's ONLY Fishfly Festival includes a parade, live music from area bands, clowns, carnival attractions, Cardboard boat race, a Cornhole Tournament, a princess and pirates pizza party, a kid’s dance, fireworks and a Miss Bay-Rama beauty pageant.
The money earned each year from the festival is used to better the community. To date over $2,100,000 has been provided to the city and its residents
Dates: June 19 – June 23 2019
Time: Wednesday 3pm - 11:00pm
Thursday - 3pm - 12:30am
Friday - 3pm - 12:30am
Saturday - 3pm - 12:30am
Sunday - 11am - 7:00pm
Location: Downtown New Baltimore
2019 Bay-Rama Beet Tent Entertainment lineup
Wednesday, June 19th
- Momford & Sons - 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
will play before and after the Miss Bay-Rama pageant.
Thursday, June 20th
- Under Pressure- 8:00 pm - 12:30 pm (Classic Rock, Jazz Country) $3.00 Cover after 7:00 pm
Friday, June 21st
- OCD- 8:00 pm - 12:30 pm (Rock n Roll) $3.00 Cover after 7:00 pm
Saturday, June 22nd
- Meldrum Brothers- 2:00pm - 6:00pm (Rock)
- Free Lance- 8:00pm - 12:30pm (Dance Band) $3.00 Cover after 7:00 pm
Sunday, June 23rd
- Kindle Kings - (Classic Rock, Country) in the Beet tent after the parade.