Wayne Downtown Days
Wayne’s Downtown Days event is a three-day, family friendly event that takes place in the heart of the city.
Art, Live Music, Bike Show and BBQ, Sidewalk Sales, Flea & Makers' Market are just a few of the things happening during Wayne Downtown Days.
Downtown Days was started in 2017 with a purpose of celebrating the engaging community and all the great amenities the downtown has to offer. Businesses and organizations have the opportunity to host various events and activities at their locations, while Downtown Days works to promote those happenings to the residents and visitors from surrounding communities
The Knights of Columbus will be hosting a tribute concert series each night of Downtown Days. 6:00 pm concerts will take place on the lawn and 8:30 pm concerts will take place in the Knights of Columbus Hall.
2018 Downtown Days Music Events
- Thursday July 12 - 6 pm - 8 pm (Outdoors at KofC Hall) - Matt King's Tribute to Paul McCartney
- Thursday July 12 - 8:30 pm - 11 pm (Indoors at KofC Hall) - Sherman Arnold pays tribute to the King (Elvis)
- Friday July 13 - 6 pm - 8 pm (Outdoors at KofC Hall) - Charlie Nova and Dawn Marie Mio as Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood
- Friday July 13 - 8:30 pm - 11 pm (Indoors at KofC Hall) - Bryan Grob as Buddy Holly
- Friday, July 13, 2018 - 7:30 pm - Steve King & The Dittilies at Goudy Park
- Saturday July 14 - 6 pm - 8 pm (Outdoors at KofC Hall) - Matt King's Tribute to Elvis
- Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm - 11 pm (Indoors at KofC Hall) - Jeffery Waltz Tribute to Micheal Buble
Knights of Columbus Hall is located at 3144 S Wayne Rd, Wayne, Michigan 48184
Goudy Park is located on the banks of the Rouge river behind City Hall 3355 S Wayne Rd, Wayne, MI 4818