1997 - Present
A veteran DJ with more than seventeen years of experience under his belt; Detroit native, T.Linder has done his homework and paid his dues. T.Linder takes a no-nonsense, working-class approach to the art of spinning records.
He cites old-school Detroit street jocks: Jeff Mills, Claude Young, Gary Chandler, Terrence Parker and Steve "DJ Energy" Crawford as major inspirations for his unorthodox aesthetic. "If someone's going to pay money to hear me spin, I'm going to make it worth their money. The way I look at it, there's too many DJs out there meticulously and methodically blending records that all sound the same. As a listener, I'm easily bored with that. I like to take some risks when I perform, skipping across genres and eras, doing scratch tricks with two copies of the same record. I want to give the listener the experience of hearing something they haven't heard before."
Throughout his career, T.Linder has kept an extremely busy performance schedule that has taken him to literally thousands of events across the globe. He has played at most, if not all, of the venues in Detroit catering to underground electronic music. Notably, 2030 Grand River, The Works, Motor Lounge, St. Andrew's Hall, The Shelter, and the Underground Stage three times at the 2002, 2008, and 2009 Detroit Electronic Music Festival. In 2011 he returned to the DEMF/Movement Electronic Music Festival where he and his label mates played a groundbreaking five DJ, five turntable ensemble performance as the “DTM 5x5” on the Real Detroit Stage.
In 2008 he embarked with his DTM label mates on the “Detroit Techno Militia: RECON:313 European Tour”. The following year Linder teamed up with DJ Seoul as the “DTM 2x4”, a four turntable ensemble performance duo, on the “Detroit Techno Militia Rust Belt Tour”. This tour spanned more than 30 dates in 12 different U.S. states and included a performance at the 2009 DEMF/Movement Electronic Music Festival. The pair teamed up again the next year for the “2010 DTM Solidarity Tour”. This five week long tour culminated with a memorable performance in front of thousands of party-goers at the Pact Festival in Eindhoven, Netherlands. In 2011 they hit the road again for Detroit Techno Militia’s “2011 European Tour”. This six week adventure featured fourteen shows in seven different countries, and an eight hour long performance at the legendary Berlin nightclub, Tresor:Berlin.
In 2007, Linder released his first EP entitled DTM002, on Detroit Techno Militia (a record label and artist collective that he co-founded). He quickly followed that release with DTM003. This release gained momentum on world stage when the track he did with vocalist Blak Tony entitled “Respect” was featured on Dave Clarke's "I Love Techno" compilation. Since then, T.Linder has done numerous remix projects and original production work for other labels and continues to release music on Detroit Techno Militia.
In the future T.Linder plans to continue doing what he has does best, creating and playing timeless records around the world while asserting his position within the rich history of Detroit Techno.
- DTM002 - Detroit Techno Militia . Track Titles: No Retreat No Surrender, The Wolfpack, Wolfbeats
- DTM003 - Detroit Techno Militia . Track Titles: Respect, Respect (Acapella), Leatherneck
- 37 Michigan - Detroit Threads Recordings . Track Title: Burning Diesel
- DTM005 - Detroit Techno Militia . Track Title: Primal Connection
- Midnight Madness - as “Detroit Techno Militia” - Cratesavers International. 
- Things Will Never Be The Same - as “Detroit Techno Militia” - 6ONE6 
- War At 313.3 - Detroit Techno Militia 
- Scan 7 - You Have The Right 2007 (T.Linder Remix) - Cratesavers Muzik 
- Darkcube - Amygdala (T.Linder Edit) - Detroit Techno Militia 
- DJ 3000 - Memory Almost Full (T.Linder Remix) - Motech/Underground Gallery 
- A Plain White Wrapper - Android (T.Linder Remix) - Division X Records 
- Franki Juncaj - Waiting In The Dark (Tom Linder Remix) - Decabaret Records 
- Dynamik Bass System - Robotmachine (Detroit Techno Militia Remix) as “Detroit Techno Militia” - Robotmachine 
- Dave Clarke Presents: I Love Techno 2007 - Music Man . Track Title: Respect
- Bang Tech 12 Artist Compilation 2009 - Bang Tech 12 . Track Title: Depthstalker
- Techno Brings People Together - Cratesavers International . Track Title: Midnight Madness
- Flash (Aaron Carl Tribute Compilation) - 6ONE6 . Track Title: Things Will Never Be The Same
- No Retreat. No Surrender - 2xCD. Mixed - Detroit Techno Militia 
- Midnight Funk Aggression - CD. Mixed - Focus Media 
- Cut:Thrust - CD. Mixed - Detroit Techno Militia