Romulus - Sounds in Downtown
The Romulus Historical Park is located at 11147 Hunt St, Romulus, MI 48174. In addition to the great music, there will be family activities, vendors, concessions and refreshments available for purchase. Attendees should bring their own lawn chair or blanket to watch the show.
Concerts will be held rain or shine, except in the case of lightning.
Sponsored by the Romulus Downtown Development Authority, Romulus Arts Council, City of Romulus, Magic Productions, Romulus Chamber of Commerce, Romulus Rotary and Public Service Credit Union.
Sounds in Downtown 2019 Schedule
- Friday, June 14 – Crossing Woodward (Motown & More)
- Friday, June 28 – Moxie Blitz (Pop Rock)
- Friday, July 12 – LL7 Latin Jazz (Latin Jazz)
- Friday, July 26 – Infinity & Beyond (Journey Tribute)
- Friday, August 9 – Cruizin' Jupiter (Rock, Classic Rock, Top 40's, New Country)
- Friday, August 23 – Tequila Mockingbirds (Classic Rock, Pop Rock, Motown)