Romulus - Sounds in Downtown
The Romulus Historical Park is located at 11147 Hunt St, Romulus, MI 48174. In addition to the great music, there will be family activities, vendors, concessions and refreshments available for purchase. Attendees should bring their own lawn chair or blanket to watch the show.
Concerts will be held rain or shine, except in the case of lightning.
Sponsored by the Romulus Downtown Development Authority, Romulus Arts Council, City of Romulus, Magic Productions, Romulus Chamber of Commerce, Romulus Rotary and Public Service Credit Union.
Sounds in Downtown 2018 Schedule
- Friday, June 22 – Toppermost (Beatles Tribute)
- Friday, June 29 – Mr Moody (Party Music)
- Friday, July 13 – Scott Martin Band (90's & More)
- Friday, July 27 – Infinity & Beyond (Journey Tribute)
- Friday, August 3 – SRO/R&R Never Forgets (Bob Seger Tribute)
- Friday, August 10 – Mop Opera (Classic Rock)
- Friday, August 17 – DTour (Soul & Funk)
- Friday, August 24 – Rustbelt Revival (Variety)