Mt Clemens Summer Concerts
Mt Clemens Free Summer Concerts
Bud Light Car and Cruise Show
The Mount Clemens Cruise takes place in downtown Mount Clemens, Michigan, at the center of Main Street and Market Street.
Friday May, 31 - 6 pm - 10 pm
Saturday June, 1 - 7 am - 10 pm
Live Music on the Main Street Stage with Thrill & the Thrilletts
Friday June 1 - 7 pm - 9 pm
Saturday June 2 - 4 pm - 9 pm
Independence Day Fireworks & River Sight & Sound Concert
Friday June 28
Located on the river front across from the Court House.
TBA will perform at 8:00 pm with Fireworks at dusk.
Downtown Sight & Sound Concert Series
The Second Friday of every month during the Summer, enjoy a live concert from 7 pm - 9 pm
at the Main Stage on Macomb place.
The stage is located on Macomb Place at Southbound Gratiot, across from the Anton Art Center.
- Friday, June 8 2018 – Magic Bus (Woodstock Era Rock)
- Friday, July 13, 2018 – Lookin' Back (Bob Seger tribute)
- Friday, August 10, 2018 – Nightline
- Friday, September 7, 2018 – RockStar (80s Hair Tribute Band)
Uptown Friday Night Concert Series
There are six concerts in the series, each sponsored by local businesses and the Mount Clemens Downtown Development Authority.
The concerts run from 7:30-9 p.m. at the Fountain Stage on Macomb Place between North Walnut and Pine Streets.
- Friday, July 6, 2018 – Outboard (Country)
- Friday, July 20, 2017 – Roots Vibrations (Reggae)
- Friday, July 27, 2017 – Peace (Classic Rock, Blues)
- Friday, August 7, 2017 Joe Alan Band (Classic Rock)
- Friday, August 10, 2017 – Brazil & Beyond (Brazilian and Brazilian-Flavored Music)
- Friday, August 24, 2017 – Soul Commission (R&B, Soul, Pop, Motown)