Manchester Gazebo Concerts
Gazebo Concerts have been a staple of Manchester's summer entertainment scene since 1989. This program of free summertime weekly concerts at the Gazbo in Wurster Park on Main Street. Presented by the Riverfolk Music and Arts Organization These concerts are currently funded by free-will donations collected at each concert and by sponsoring organizations, businesses and individuals.
Seating is on the lawn so bring a blanket or lawn chair. If it looks like a light rain bring an umbrella and if it looks like a heavy rain, the concert will be held in the Emanuel Church Hall across the street “Rain or shine” the concerts will go on.
Time: Thursday Nights, 7:30 pm
Location: Wurster Park 215 W Main St, Manchester, MI 48158
2019 Concert Lineup
- June 13 - 7:00 pm Gemini (Childrens)
- June 20 - Billy King and friends (New Classics and Original Covers)
- June 27 - Westbound Situation (Chambergrass) - Blends classical chamber music, bluegrass, and jazz )
- July 4 - Blue Water Ramblers (Traditional music with Modern themes)
- July 26 - Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic (Washtenaw County’s premier youth fiddling show band)
- August 1 - The Big Band Theory (Jazz standards, pop, and rock)
- August 8 - Brockman Brass