Howell Concerts at the Courthouse
CONCERTS AT THE COURTHOUSE 2019 – Celebrating 21 years of bringing music to the masses!
The Livingston Arts Council presents a variety of local area musicians every Friday night throughout the summer on the Howell Courthouse lawn! A free, family (and pet)-friendly venue featuring rock, folk and blues entertainment.
Seating is on the lawn - bring a blanket or lawn chair, a picnic spread and enjoy the music!
The Courthouse is located in Downtown Howell, 200 E. Grand River Ave.
- Friday, June 28, 2019 at 7p - 9p Magic Bus
- Friday, July 5, 2019 at 7p – 9p Rusty Wright Blues Band
- Friday, July 12, 2019 at 7p – 9p Alan Turner and the Steel Horse Band
- Friday, July 99, 2019 at 7p – 9p FiftyAmpFuse
- Friday, July 26, 2019 at 7p – 9p Air Margaritaville
- Friday, August 2, 2019 at 7p – 9p Lookin' Back – Bob Seger tribute
- Friday, August 9, 2019 at 7p – 9p Paradise Band
- Friday, August 16, 2019 at 7p – 9p Steve King & The Dittilies
- Friday, August 24, 2019 at 7p – 9p Toppermost – Beatles tribute