Grosse Pointe War Memorial SummerFest
SummerFest is the War Memorial's festival of summertime fun! Enjoy outdoor concerts, theater, and movies on their beautiful back lawn, overlooking the blue waters of Lake St. Clair, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays in July.
The War Memorial is located at 32 Lake Shore Rd Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Grounds open at 6:30pm
Movies at 7:00pm in The Patriot Theater
Concerts on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7:30pm on the lakefront lawn, weather permitting.
In the event of inclement weather, concerts will be held in The Patriot Theater.
Grosse Pointe War Memorial SummerFest 2019 lineup
- Monday, July 22, 2019 - 7:00 PM / 10:30 PM – Movies (Double-Feature: How to Train Your Dragon 1 and 2)
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019 – 7:30 PM / 9:00 PM - Dave Bennett Band
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019 – 7:30 PM / 9:00 PM -Michigan Opera Theatre Studio Artists: Summer Serenade
- Monday, July 29, 2019 – 7:00 PM / 10:30 PM - Movies (Double-Feature: Brave and Moana)
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019 – 7:30 PM / 9:00 PM -Mainstreet Soul
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019 – 7:30 PM /9:00 PM Air Margaritaville