Dexter Summer Music Series
Dexter Area Chamber of Commerce presents a Free Summer Concert Series each Friday night from mid June through the end of August at Monument Park's gazebo. Monument Park is the City's .3-acre town center, where community celebrations such as Dexter Daze, Apple Daze, the Paint Dexter Plein Air Festival and the Summer Music Series are held. The Park is dedicated to the memory of all of Dexter's fallen military personnel.
Seating is on the lawn so bring a blanket or lawn chair.
Time: Friday Nights 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Location: Downtown Dexter 8000-8558 Ann Arbor St (Main Street), Dexter, MI 48130
2018 Concert Lineup
- June 15 - Dexter Community Orchestra (Classical)
- June 22 - Three Men and a Tenor (Classic Rock)
- June 29 - Paul's Big Radio (Rock 'n Roll)
- July 6 - The Hangabouts & The Secrets (Pop Rock)
- July 13 - Surf Zup (Instrumental Guitar)
- July 20 - Midnight Special 70's (Rock & Blues)
- July 27 - Jerry Mack & the Terraplanes (Blues)
- August 3 - Randy Brock Band - (Classic Rock & Blues)
- August 24 - Men in Black - (Classic Rock)
- August 31 - Salmagundi Horn (Driven Rock & Roll)