Detroit Zoo Wild Summer Nights
Every Wednesday night during July and August the Detroit Zoo hosts its annual Wild Summer Nights concert series. The concerts are free with Zoo admission and take place in the Zoo’s Main Picnic Grove from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Concert-goers are invited to bring a blanket and pack a picnic. Cooler checks will be done and as a reminder there is no beer, wine, alcohol or glass allowed on property. Food, snacks, beer, wine and soft drinks are available for purchase from Zoo concessions.
Bring lawn chairs or blankets for seating. Concessions will be available on site to purchase. Coolers and picnic baskets are allowed if you choose to bring your own.
The Detroit Zoo is located at 8450 W. 10 Mile Road, Royal Oak, MI 48067 (Woodward & I-696) 248-541-5717
Zoo Wild Summer Nights Concert 2019 Schedule
- Wednesday, July 3 – Bernadette Kathryn and the Lonely Days Band (Country)
- Wednesday, July 10 – Brighton DeCapo & Gold Vibrations
- Wednesday, July 17 – Cosmic Groove (Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock)
- Wednesday, July 24 – Michigan Opera Theatre (Opera)
- Wednesday, July 31 – Cupcakesasaurs (Children’s)
- Wednesday, August 7 – The Sun Messengers (Pop)
- Wednesday, August 14 – Olivia Millerschin (Vintage Folk)
- Wednesday, August 21 – Rhythm Society Orchestra (Swing, Big band, Jazz, Jump Blues)
- Wednesday, August 28 – Blackjack Band (Classic Rock)