Birmingham In the Park Summer Concerts
Birmingham's In the Park Concert series takes place in the beautiful Shain Park each summer. The free concert series offers an opportunity to sit among the trees while enjoying beautiful music on warm summer evenings. Seating is on the lawn - bring a blanket or lawn chair, a picnic spread and enjoy the music!
Shain Park is located on Merrill Street in downtown Birmingham, which is considered the heart of the City.
2019 Concert Lineup
- Friday, June 14, 2019 - Birmingham Bloomfield Community Coalition Youth Action Board's Teen Summer Concert, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - Detroit Social Club (Blues), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - Mainstreet Soul (Pop/Rock), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019 - Blue Cat Band (Blues, Rock and Contemporary), 7 p.m.
- Sunday, July 7, 2019 - US Jazz Ambassadors, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 10, 2018 - Siloam Pool (Jazz-Soul)) - Special afternoon performance, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 10, 2018 - Steve Acho (Pop/Rock) 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2018 - Audrey Ray (Country), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 24, 2018 - Skye Island Band (Motown Jazz & Blues), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2018 - Magic Bus ((Psychedelic Music, 60’s & 70’s)), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2018 - Surf Zup (Beach Boys), Special afternoon performance, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018 - Nobody's Business (Roots Rock)), 7 p.m.