Bay-Rama Fishfly Festival - New Baltimore
Since 1964 The Bay-Rama FishFly Festival in New Baltimore, Michigan, celebrates the community with a family-friendly five-day event.
Billed as The World's ONLY Fishfly Festival includes a parade, live music from area bands, clowns, carnival attractions, Cardboard boat race, a Cornhole Tournament, a princess and pirates pizza party, a kid’s dance, fireworks and a Miss Bay-Rama beauty pageant.
The money earned each year from the festival is used to better the community. To date over $2,100,000 has been provided to the city and its residents
Dates: June 20 – June 24 2018
Time: Wednesday 3pm - 11:00pm
Thursday - 3pm - 12:30am
Friday - 3pm - 12:30am
Saturday - 3pm - 12:30am
Sunday - 11am - 7:00pm
Location: Downtown New Baltimore
2018 Bay-Rama Beet Tent Entertainment lineup
Wednesday, June 20th
- Under Pressure 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Under Pressure will play before and after the Miss Bay-Rama pageant.
Thursday, June 21nd
- Joey Vee- 8:00 pm - 12:30 pm (Country) $3.00 Cover after 7:00 pm
Friday, June 22rd
- The Gobies- 8:00 pm - 12:30 pm (Alt Rock n Roll) $3.00 Cover after 7:00 pm
Saturday, June 23th
- Free Lance- 8:00pm - 12:30pm (Rock n Roll) $3.00 Cover after 7:00 pm
Sunday, June 24th
- The Famous Scottville Clown Band will be featured in the Parade as well as in the Beet tent after the parade.