Bass Brews & BBQ Festival
The Bass, Brews & BBQ Festival at Lake St. Clair Metropark is a complement to the Bass master Elite series presented by Mercury which takes place on Lake St. Clair September 29th - 29th.
The festival is open to the public and there is no cost for festival admission. Metroparks Entry Pass Required for entry to Lake St. Clair Metropark.
- Dickey’s Barbeque Pit
- Heaven on a Roll
- Pita Way
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Vintage House
- Just Add Tomatoes
- Macomb County Public Works
- Detroit Sports Commission-D Rover
- Lake St. Clair Walleye Association
- MI Sea Grant Ext.
- PLEA Foundation
- Six Rivers Land Conservancy
- Renewal By Anderson
- Ribbon of Hope Foundation
- Huron Clinton Metroparks
- DNR Outdoor Adventure Center (Sunday Only)
Dates: September 28 – 29 2019
Friday: 12:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday - Noon - Midnight
Sunday: 12:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Lake Saint Clair Metropark
31300 Metro Pkwy, Harrison Charter Township, MI 48045
Fan Appreciation Day -- Saturday, Sept. 28
- B.A.S.S. Member Appreciation Day – Show your B.A.S.S. member card and get a special Bassmaster hat! Limited to the first 100 people.
- Angler Alley – Beginning at 1 p.m., come out and meet the Elite pros!
- Bassmaster Academy & Angler Clinics – Learn tips and techniques from the pros from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- 99.5 WYCD Broadcasting Live 12:00 pm Music by Joey Vee
Sunday, Sept. 29 LIVE music from Josh Ross as part of the Mercury Concert Series 12:30- 2:30 pm Military and First Responder Appreciation Day – Show your ID and get a special Bassmaster hat! Limited to the first 100 people. DNR Outdoor Adventure Center Meet Lancelot from the 2019 United Shore Professional Baseball League Champions, the Utica Unicorns, from 2-3 p.m. Live Weigh-in at 3:30 p.m.