Ann Arbor Sonic Lunch Series
Started in 2008, Bank of Ann Arbor’s Sonic Lunch is a free summer outdoor concert series happening in Liberty Plaza, at the corner of Liberty and Division in downtown Ann Arbor Thursdays from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. through out the Summer.
Sonic Lunch features a live band from an impressive array of talent in the region, as well as national and international acts. Each week, lunch will be available on-site for purchase from a local vendor. Sonic Lunch is free and open to all ages!
Lawn chairs and furry friends are welcome.
Liberty Plaza is located at the corner of E. Liberty & S Division Streets in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Sonic Lunch 2018 Schedule
- Thursday, June, 7, 2018 – Moon Taxi wsg Nadim Azzam
- Thursday, June, 14, 2018 – ZZ Ward wsg Jill Jack
- Thursday, June, 21, 2018 – D McPherson wsg Olivia Millerschin
- Thursday, June, 28, 2018 – Mt. Joy wsg Michigander
- Thursday, July 5, 2018 – Michigan Rattlers wsg Misty Lyn
- Thursday, July 12, 2018 – Sunflower Bean wsg Kate Peterson
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 – The Accidentals wsg Chris DuPont
- Thursday, August 2, 2018 – Anderson East wsg Phillip-Michael Scales
- Thursday, August 9, 2018 – Bettye LaVette wsg Antwaun Stanley
- Thursday, August 16, 2018 – Caitlyn Smith wsg The Zindles
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 – Absofacto wsgt Katie Lee
- Thursday, August 30, 2018 – Theo Katzman wsg Jacob Sigman